Infinite Love

Getting in touch with the power that drives the Universe...

Topics of Christian Faith (62)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Daniel

Daniel   In 2007, my wife Sally and I hosted a group of 12 students and our church youth pastor for a mission trip to Gulu, Uganda.  The te…

Started by Brad Fox

0 Oct 21, 2014

Hero

At our 40th high school reunion I found myself in a group of guys reminiscing about the good ol' days.  Some of us had even gone to junior…

Started by Brad Fox

0 Oct 11, 2014

How to be successful or unsuccessful

Started by Brad Fox

0 Sep 5, 2014

4 things Jesus didn't die for

By Caleb Flores Christians have a ready-made response to the question, “Why did Jesus die?” The answers are usually something along these…

Started by Brad Fox

0 Sep 5, 2014

Apologizing

Some years ago my church had a team of guys who would move people free of charge.  One of us had a heavy duty truck and large double axle t…

Started by Brad Fox

0 Aug 27, 2014

Veteran's Day

A Veteran’s Day perspective: I first met Dave on one of my afternoon exercise walks in the summer of 2012. I had been walking one of my reg…

Started by Brad Fox

0 Aug 26, 2014

How not to say the wrong thing

How not to say the wrong thing It works in all kinds of crises -- medical, legal, even existential. It's the 'Ring Theory' of kvetching. T…

Started by Brad Fox

0 Aug 25, 2014

Boy 9-10

Boy 9-10 Grace from another world.  I had a bittersweet day yesterday.  When I picked up my 61-year-old disabled younger brother Kim at hi…

Started by Brad Fox

0 Oct 20, 2013

In-N-Out

https://webcourses.ucf.edu/courses/950845/pages/between-subject-designs Rob Bell says: "If the gospel isn't good news for everybody, then i…

Started by Brad Fox

0 Aug 3, 2013

Do it Again!

What would God say to a redwood? As I was walking through the North Grove below the General Grant giant redwood in Sequoia National Park…

Started by Brad Fox

0 Jul 31, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Brad Fox.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service