Infinite Love

Getting in touch with the power that drives the Universe...

Topics of Christian Faith (62)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Social Jesus

I’m often intrigued by what I perceive as an addiction to social networks.  I’ve noticed that many of the 30 and under crowd will interact…

Started by Brad Fox

0 Mar 3, 2013

Outside the Camp

As a matter of daily practice, I always start my day by reading an Old Testament book of the Bible followed up by a New Testament book and…

Started by Brad Fox

0 Feb 3, 2013

Mission Gear

In the summer of 2009, I had the privilege of participating in a six-week Fulbright teaching seminar in India. The seminar made it possible…

Started by Brad Fox

0 Aug 20, 2012

Ring Lord

Ring Lord   http://w5ran.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/37.734E_reference_SL1.jpg It seems that now is the time of the Ring.  With J.R.R.…

Started by Brad Fox

0 Jun 7, 2012

God's absence

God’s Absence   Steven Mosley wrote a book called Glimpses of God in which he investigates the reasons why God often restrains the use of H…

Started by Brad Fox

0 Jun 5, 2012

Honoring the Dishonorable

Honoring the dishonorable   I was doing my regular Bible reading this morning when, in Exodus, I read the 5th commandment about honoring yo…

Started by Brad Fox

0 Jun 5, 2012

Singularity

The Singularity   As a trained biologist, I’m somewhat familiar with the Big Bang theory of cosmology, the study of the universe.  To give…

Started by Brad Fox

0 Jun 3, 2012

Shipwreck

http://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/3323454342?profile=original G.K. Chesterton was a writer, speaker and evangelist of t…

Started by Brad Fox

0 Mar 8, 2012

Post-It love

Many years ago I was in a men's Bible study group at a former church.  I remember one topic that came up for discussion was about God's in…

Started by Brad Fox

0 Mar 8, 2012

God's Tattoos

I was in church today to hear a guest preacher speak about his work as a prison pastor at the Robert J. Donovan maximum security prison dow…

Started by Brad Fox

0 Feb 12, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Brad Fox.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service