Infinite Love

Getting in touch with the power that drives the Universe...

Topics of Christian Faith (62)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Servant King

We Americans have a problem when it comes to the concept of monarchy.  You could say we found our national identity in fighting the British…

Started by Brad Fox

0 Jan 8, 2011

Mud

One of the great personal stories of the Bible concerns Jeremiah, a prophet of Judea in Israel about 600 B.C.  Now, some people think a p…

Started by Brad Fox

0 Jan 8, 2011

The Body of Christ

Dr. Paul Brand was a world-renowned orthopedic surgeon who spent most of his life reconstructing the bodies and rehabilitating the minds of…

Started by Brad Fox

0 Jan 1, 2011

God's Immanence

Immanence.  It’s an unusual word that you don’t hear very often.  I would guess that most people would have no idea about its meaning.  Man…

Started by Brad Fox

0 Dec 26, 2010

Getting Clean

The devil, as portrayed in The Passion of Christ   "Imaginary evil is romantic and varied; real evil is gloomy, monotonous, barren, borin…

Started by Brad Fox

0 Dec 15, 2010

The Enemy of the Best

Almost one hundred years ago, Oswald Chambers, a theologian, evangelist, educator and artist, was telling people about the struggle of life…

Started by Brad Fox

0 Dec 9, 2010

God's absence

Steven Mosley wrote a book called Glimpses of God in which he investigates the reasons why God often restrains the use of His overwhelming…

Started by Brad Fox

0 Nov 30, 2010

Comparing faith

I happen to have a Bible that includes commentary notes written by modern day scholars.  As I read the original scriptures, I can continuou…

Started by Brad Fox

0 Nov 29, 2010

"Do you believe?"

In the book of Matthew, the story is told about two blind men who pursue Jesus in order to be healed.  They cry out "“Have mercy on us, Son…

Started by Brad Fox

0 Nov 21, 2010

In His Presence

Oswald J. Chambers (born July 24, 1874 in Aberdeen, Scotland; died November 15, 1917 in Egypt) was a prominent early twentieth century Scot…

Started by Brad Fox

0 Nov 16, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Brad Fox.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service