Infinite Love

Getting in touch with the power that drives the Universe...

Brad Fox's Discussions (71)

Discussions Started (71) Replies Latest Activity

Love's the Only House

I never cease to be astonished by the ability of artists to capture messages of the Spirit.  A song of Martina McBride's has had a profoun…

Started by Brad Fox in Topics of Christian Faith

0 Feb 18, 2017

It happened at the stoplight

We’ve all been there.  You’re pulling out of a commercial parking lot and stop at a red light when you see them.  The homeless man/woman/…

0 Nov 27, 2016

Your Story

God has told us through His Word that we must, at all times, be ready to give an accounting for our faith in His son, Jesus (1 Peter 3:15)…

0 Nov 27, 2016

Sent

As a member of my church Missions committee I was recently doing some online research about the theology of Christian mission work.  I ha…

0 Nov 27, 2016

RSVP

I have really enjoyed using Pastor Jerome’s Practicing the Way of Jesus devotional studies of Mark and Matthew.  It never ceases to ama…

0 Nov 27, 2016

Can we talk?

Currently at SonRise I am teaching a “Sunday school” class entitled Coffee Shop Conversations.  I ran across the book shortly after the ch…

0 Nov 27, 2016

Cain's Question

https://www.bibleodyssey.org/~/media/Images/People/C/Ivory_Cain_Abel_Louvre.ashx Genesis 4: 9 Then the Lord said to Cain, “Where is your b…

0 Nov 27, 2016

A "nested" parable

I was reading the parable of the soils (Mark 4:1-20) as part of our Practicing the Way of Jesus devotional study prepared by Pastor Jerome…

0 Jan 25, 2016

Perfect Bread

Did you ever lose or misplace one of your prized creche objects? You know, that little manger scene we Christians put on display in our h…

0 Dec 31, 2015

My Pearl

On July 21st, 1969, I was on board the U.S.S. New Jersey battleship leaving Pearl Harbor during a mid-summer training cruise for midshipmen…

0 Dec 25, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Brad Fox.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service