Infinite Love

Getting in touch with the power that drives the Universe...

Brad Fox's Discussions (72)

Discussions Started (72) Replies Latest Activity

Fishing & Walking on Water

There is one thing everyone who fishes knows:  you catch fish on their terms, not yours!  If the fish are eating at 5:00 a.m. and you roll…

Started by Brad Fox in Notable Christian Quotes

0 Aug 24, 2013

Smart Bombs

"No matter how many Biblical smart bombs you drop down someone's soul chimney, ultimately it all comes down to whether or not they like you…

0 Aug 24, 2013

In-N-Out

https://webcourses.ucf.edu/courses/950845/pages/between-subject-designs Rob Bell says: "If the gospel isn't good news for everybody, then i…

Started by Brad Fox in Topics of Christian Faith

0 Aug 3, 2013

Do it Again!

What would God say to a redwood? As I was walking through the North Grove below the General Grant giant redwood in Sequoia National Park…

0 Jul 31, 2013

The most important things

“The most important things are the hardest to say. They are the things you get ashamed of, because words diminish them -- words shrink thin…

0 Jun 23, 2013

Social Jesus

I’m often intrigued by what I perceive as an addiction to social networks.  I’ve noticed that many of the 30 and under crowd will interact…

0 Mar 3, 2013

Outside the Camp

As a matter of daily practice, I always start my day by reading an Old Testament book of the Bible followed up by a New Testament book and…

0 Feb 3, 2013

Mission Gear

In the summer of 2009, I had the privilege of participating in a six-week Fulbright teaching seminar in India. The seminar made it possible…

0 Aug 20, 2012

Ring Lord

Ring Lord   http://w5ran.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/37.734E_reference_SL1.jpg It seems that now is the time of the Ring.  With J.R.R.…

0 Jun 7, 2012

God's absence

God’s Absence   Steven Mosley wrote a book called Glimpses of God in which he investigates the reasons why God often restrains the use of H…

0 Jun 5, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Brad Fox.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service