Infinite Love

Getting in touch with the power that drives the Universe...

Brad Fox's Discussions (71)

Discussions Started (71) Replies Latest Activity

Thoughts from Rob Bell

Rob Bell is the pastor of Mars Hill Church and a thoughtful theological writer and creator of Christian videos.  Below are some of his inte…

Started by Brad Fox in Notable Christian Quotes

0 Dec 25, 2010

Getting Clean

The devil, as portrayed in The Passion of Christ   "Imaginary evil is romantic and varied; real evil is gloomy, monotonous, barren, borin…

Started by Brad Fox in Topics of Christian Faith

0 Dec 15, 2010

The Enemy of the Best

Almost one hundred years ago, Oswald Chambers, a theologian, evangelist, educator and artist, was telling people about the struggle of life…

0 Dec 9, 2010

God's absence

Steven Mosley wrote a book called Glimpses of God in which he investigates the reasons why God often restrains the use of His overwhelming…

0 Nov 30, 2010

Comparing faith

I happen to have a Bible that includes commentary notes written by modern day scholars.  As I read the original scriptures, I can continuou…

0 Nov 29, 2010

"Do you believe?"

In the book of Matthew, the story is told about two blind men who pursue Jesus in order to be healed.  They cry out "“Have mercy on us, Son…

0 Nov 21, 2010

The Dearest Friend...

One of my favorite books, apart from the Bible, is Oswald Chamber's My Utmost for His Highest.  It is a small handbook of daily devotional…

Started by Brad Fox in Notable Christian Quotes

0 Nov 21, 2010

In His Presence

Oswald J. Chambers (born July 24, 1874 in Aberdeen, Scotland; died November 15, 1917 in Egypt) was a prominent early twentieth century Scot…

0 Nov 16, 2010

Failure

This discussion is about how failure and adversity can be powerful, even necessary factors in the development of a God-centered life.  Plea…

0 Nov 16, 2010

Should you plan your life?

This forum compares a planned life to a summoned life. Please read the attached article titled "The Summoned Life."   Some Questions you mi…

0 Nov 15, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Brad Fox.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service