Infinite Love

Getting in touch with the power that drives the Universe...

Brad Fox's Discussions (70)

Discussions Started (70) Replies Latest Activity

Blessed beyond measure 8/25/19

I was blessed beyond measure today. Jesus said "Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and runni…

Started by Brad Fox in Topics of Christian Faith

0 Feb 19

Poverty Volunteer

God speaking to Cain:  “Where is your brother?” Cain’s reply:  “Am I my brother’s keeper?” Silence.    Jesus’ question of the expert in th…

0 May 28, 2019

The Gun

I served as a seaman in the U.S. Navy during the Vietnam war from January ’69 to November ‘70.  My first ship was the U.S.S. New Jersey BB-…

0 May 26, 2019

Be the Change...

In 2004 during my first teacher exchange program with Japan, I was able to visit the site of the first nuclear bomb attack in history. The…

0 Mar 14, 2019

Apologizing

In 2004 during my second teacher exchange program with Japan, I was able to visit the site of the first nuclear bomb attack in history. The…

0 Mar 14, 2019

Christmas themes

Embalming substance for a baby shower gift? The Magi gave three gifts: Gold. Frankincense, Myrrh. Gold has frequently been mentioned as p…

0 Nov 24, 2018

9/11

Special Day. I remember my dad calling me at 6:30 in the morning telling me that a plane had crashed into the World Trade Center in N.Y. I…

0 Nov 23, 2018

Praetorians

They were the toughest, baddest warriors of their time. Think Darth. Think Hitler's SS corps. Seal Team 6.  All about the black uniforms,…

0 Nov 23, 2018

"I love you Brad!"

In about 2005, my parents and my adult disabled brother were living in their home here in Fallbrook.  I had prevailed upon them…

0 Jul 27, 2018

Love's the Only House

I never cease to be astonished by the ability of artists to capture messages of the Spirit.  A song of Martina McBride's has had a profoun…

0 Feb 18, 2017

RSS

© 2024   Created by Brad Fox.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service