Infinite Love

Getting in touch with the power that drives the Universe...

Brad Fox's Discussions (72)

Discussions Started (72) Replies Latest Activity

Honoring the Dishonorable

Honoring the dishonorable   I was doing my regular Bible reading this morning when, in Exodus, I read the 5th commandment about honoring yo…

Started by Brad Fox in Topics of Christian Faith

0 Jun 5, 2012

Singularity

The Singularity   As a trained biologist, I’m somewhat familiar with the Big Bang theory of cosmology, the study of the universe.  To give…

0 Jun 3, 2012

Shipwreck

http://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/3323454342?profile=original G.K. Chesterton was a writer, speaker and evangelist of t…

0 Mar 8, 2012

Post-It love

Many years ago I was in a men's Bible study group at a former church.  I remember one topic that came up for discussion was about God's in…

0 Mar 8, 2012

Competitive Individualism

"We are living in the culture of competitive individualism, which in its decadence has carried the logic of individualism to the extreme of…

Started by Brad Fox in Notable Christian Quotes

0 Feb 13, 2012

God's Tattoos

I was in church today to hear a guest preacher speak about his work as a prison pastor at the Robert J. Donovan maximum security prison dow…

0 Feb 12, 2012

A Feast of Grace

The following post is an excerpt from Philip Yancey's book, What's So Amazing About Grace. It is a story of profound grace. A story that he…

0 Nov 20, 2011

Quotes from Mohandas Gandhi

I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.    “Love is the strongest force the world po…

Started by Brad Fox in Notable Christian Quotes

1 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by Jerry Maurer

Translating Salvation

"Preach the Gospel always, and if necessary, use words."  Saint Augustine   Sometimes we have difficulty explaining our Christian experien…

0 Sep 4, 2011

RAF

The RAF By Dr. Paul Brand   In forty years of surgery I have encountered my share of human drama, but nothing has surpassed my early exper…

0 Mar 10, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Brad Fox.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service